Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!
We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
- Last Activity:
- Dec 22, 2014 at 12:04 AM
- Jun 1, 2003
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
53, from Kansas
- deichman was last seen:
- [On BYO]Viewing forum list, Dec 22, 2014 at 12:04 AM
- Sep 25, 1961 (Age: 53)
- Home Page:
- Current Setup:
- Two Ampeg SVT-CL's, Two Ampeg 8X10 E cab's., Tascam BT-1, Mackie onyx 16 channel mixer, Two Crown CE2000's, 3 JBL JRX 112 monitors, DBX compressor, 2 DBX 15 band eq's. EBS Octabass pedal, Ampeg BA112, A 2002 Spector USA NS5-XL natural oil quilted maple, A 2004 Spector NS5-XL high gloss water cured redwood burl top and back with a flamed maple core, 1992 Spector NS-2 solid quilt body (Killer 4-string), 1994 Modulus Quantum TBX 4-string neck thrugh, 2009 Roscoe LG 3005 cocobolo natural finish.
- Favorite Genres:
- Rock, Hard/progressive rock. Jazz
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- I play in a band call .end of story. www.endofstory.com
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Lots of SWR stuff, Eden bass rig, A Ken Smith 25th Anniv. Fusion Elite 4-string, Modulus Q6, Nordstrand custom 5-string, all kinds of basses, P-basses, jazz basses, Ibanez, Music Man, etc., going back to the late seventie's to early eightie's. A Roscoe SKB 3005 Imbuia Burl top with a swamp ash body, A Roscoe SKB 3005 Imbuia Burl top with an alder body, Warwick Corvette FNA Jazzman
- G.A.S. List:
- Another Ken Smith 5-string. Nordstrand custom. Guild B-302.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Skot Reed, Geddy Lee, Steve Harris, Randy Fields, Glen Holmes, Andrew Coss and Randy Gross.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Cars, Computers and Motorcycles.