Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.
The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Nov 17, 2013
- May 26, 2009
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
from Boise, ID
- dishwallascot was last seen:
- Nov 17, 2013
- December 10
- Home page:
- Boise, ID
- Current Setup:
Dishwalla: Custom (Laklandish) Jazz 5, old P-bass, old Jazz Bass, Ashdown ABM head / 8x10 cab, Avalon U5, various pedals which are always changing
Local gigs: P or J bass, Spector 5, Ashdown MAG 300 head / 4x10 / 1x15
- Favorite Genres:
- Rock, Alt, Classic Rock, Classic R&B, Funk, whatev
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Dishwalla, Various local artists and cover bands
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Acoustic 360, Acoustic 150b, Ampeg SVT, Ampeg Portaflex, Gallien Kruger 800rb / 2000rb, SWR 750x / SWR sm400 / Golliath cabs, Eden cabs, Demeter Tube Preamp, QSC Powerlight, SansAmp RBI, Avalon u5 DI, Ashdown ABM and MAG heads/cabs
- G.A.S. List:
- Rickenbacker 4005!
- Influences and Teachers:
- John Paul Jones, Paul McCartney, Willie Weeks, Andy Rourke, Gary "Mani" Moonfield, Peter Hook, Stanley Clarke, Verdine White, too many to list!
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Cycling, Surfing, Snowboarding