Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.
The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Mar 4, 2013
- Jul 28, 2003
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
64, from Beaumont, Texas
- doc540 was last seen:
- Mar 4, 2013
- Sep 16, 1949 (Age: 64)
- Home page:
- Beaumont, Texas
- Current Setup:
- '69 Jbass since '71, 1978 Jbass w/Michael Dolan rewound pups, Classic Vibe '51 Precision w/Rio Grande pup, Sansamp Tech21 preamp, Yamaha PLX 1602 power amp, Avatar 210H, Avatar Compact 115H, TC Electronics Chorus/Flange pedal
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Currently project: www.lavadaddys.com, former: Even Steven Band, Texas Rattlers, Night Train, Texas T Band, Stone Cold Band, Bada Bing
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Acoustic 360 @$52/mo from 1972 thru 1976. You do the math.
- G.A.S. List:
- Tone wherever I can get it and the pocket wherever I can find it.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Berry Oakley, James Jamerson, The Ox, Ron Carter, Les Claypool, TRIP WAMSLEY, Oteil Burbridge
- Hobbies and Interests:
- '65 Mustang, Shooting, History, Psychology, Auto Racing, My wife's ass (not in that order)
SignatureFacebook: Stephen Doc Watson