Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!
We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
- Last Activity:
- Sep 1, 2014
- Dec 11, 1999
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
- Don Higdon was last seen:
- Sep 1, 2014
- Home Page:
- Princeton Junction, NJ
- Current Setup:
- (1)The AES walnut bass: http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f1/aes-walnut-447190/index2.html (2) New Standard carved La Scala. Susan Lipkins bow.
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Ridgewood Symphony Orchestra www.ridgewoodsymphony.org Ridgewood Concert Band http://www.ridgewoodband.org/
- Previously Owned Gear:
- To-die-for Transylvanian that Uncletoad loved; DeLeone, 1935, made of pine and sycamore, marvelous restoration by Arnold Schnitzer; 1860 X. Jacquet; 1890 Kaakstein; 1860 tyrolean; c. 1900 Mittenwald roundback; flatback anonymous Italian, c. 1930; early 40's Juzek; early 50's Kay; a Czech plywood; an Amer Std.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Michael Moore, Linda McKnight, teachers. Lou Kosma, Pat Dougherty, bassists with the Met and former teachers. Ron Nelson, David McKay, composers. Geoff Holland, total musician.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Teaching the Alexander Technique
SignatureCertified to teach the Alexander Technique. see donaldhigdon.com