Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.
The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Nov 11, 2012
- Sep 27, 2004
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
from Folsom, California
- Dr. Eagle was last seen:
- Nov 11, 2012
- Home page:
- Folsom, California
- Current Setup:
- Carvin LB76, Carvin LB76W, 1976 Fender Precission, Ibanez Soundgear 1400, Warwick Buzzard Bolt 5 String, Gibson Thunderbird Studio 5 String, Epiphone Pro V Thunderbird, SX 5 string Jazz, Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar, SWR Silverado, SWR Workingman 10 + Extention speaker, Carvin PB500, 4-10" and 1-18", Peavey 400, 2-15" Gauss Speakers in Carvin Cabinets, Carvin BX1200 amp, Peavey BassFX, Line 6 Bass Pod XT Live.
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- C-4, The All Star Soul Express (and backup band for Hollies, Spiral Staircase, touring Motown acts) Who-Dunnit, a live tribute to the Who
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Guild Les Paul Bass, Fender J Bass, Rickenbacker 4001, Early 60s Framus Bass, Cerwin Vega 18" Folded Horn, 4 x 12 Bass Cabinet, Peavey Power Amps, Carvin Power Amps, Mackie Mixers, Alesis Mixers, Alesis ADATs,
- G.A.S. List:
- Carvin 6 string fretless, Alembic Spyder Bass
- Influences and Teachers:
- John Entwistle, Greg Lake, Chris Squire, Geddy Lee, Les Claypool, Jaco, Pino Paladino, Billy Sheehan... and lots of soul and R&B players...
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Boating, Jet Skis, computers
Clubs: Wick#115 P#297 TBird#68 Epi TBird#161 Carvin#193 Gibson#192 Ext Rng#127 5 String #455