Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!
We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
- Last Activity:
- Nov 22, 2014 at 3:19 PM
- Jan 29, 2000
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
57, from Ridgefield Park, New Jersey
- Earl was last seen:
- Viewing thread Jargar vs. Flexocor (or other Pirastros) HI's and Low's, Nov 22, 2014 at 3:19 PM
- Mar 24, 1957 (Age: 57)
- Home Page:
- Ridgefield Park, New Jersey
- Musician, holistic health consultant
- Current Setup:
ACOUSTIC: Juzek 7/8 Bass circa 1950 with Sonores Corax Fire gut strings.
GK MB200, Phil Jones double Four or AER Amp One, Fdeck or Headway 1, Sennheiser e609 mic, Underwood (E side only) or Bass Max.
Chadwick Folding Bass, Super Silver E, A, D, Labella Goldentone wound gut G. Underwood or Bass Max.
ELECTRIC: Hofner Ignition Violin Bass with Pyramid Gold flatwound strings, 1967 Gibson EBO with Pyramid Gold flatwounds. 1972 fretless Fender Mustang with TI Jazz, 1973 Fender Precision with Pyramid Gold flatwound strings, Gretsch Electromatic with Pyramid Gold Flatwound strings.
Orange Terror Bass head, Barefaced 15 cab; Aer Amp One.
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Joshua Breakstone Trio, Warren Vache, Rob Reich Trio, John Bianculli, various jazz groups, gigs around NY/NJ area, formerly with Howard McGhee, Woody Herman, Stan Getz etc.
- Previously Owned Gear:
Polytone Mini Brute
Jargar, Velvet Garbo, Anima & Compas 360 strings, Spiro reds & weichs, Gamut, Goetz, Artone, Golden Spiral, Labella & DD guts, Helicore Hybrid, Pirastro Flexocore, Eurosonic, Super Silvers, Dominant Solos.
Underwood, Schertler Stat B, Dyn B, Revolution Solo, Realist, Bass Max, Ehrlund, The Band, Vektor, Planet Wing, Polytone, Barcus Berry pickups. AMT mic, AT 35 mic, DPA mic, Troll ribbon mic.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Everyone but especially Jimmy Garrison, Wilbur Ware, PC, OP, C Haden, Mingus.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Holistic health.