Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!
We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
- Last Activity:
- Nov 18, 2014
- Jun 23, 2005
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
from Kent, England
- Fender32 was last seen:
- Nov 18, 2014
- Home Page:
- Kent, England
- Current Setup:
- 1983 Tokai 'Jazz Sound' (white, r/w) - 8.3 lbs
- 2010 Home-built P Bass (black, r/w) - 9.1 lbs
- 2012 Aria SB CB (black, neck-thru, ebony) - 9.5lbs
- Markbass 'Little Mark II',
- 2 x Markbass 'Traveller 121H' cabs (1x12").
Pre-amps & Effects:
- Sadowsky preamp (floor pedal unit),
- Tech 21 Sansamp BDDI,
- EBS Multicomp,
- Bass POD Live XT.
- Favorite Genres:
- Punk/New Wave & Motown.
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Not currently doing anything, apart from noodling around at home.
- Previously Owned Gear:
Status Graphite replacement necks.
Tokai vintage basses.
Aria SB Series basses.
- G.A.S. List:
- Rickenbacker 4003 (but not at today's prices).
- Influences and Teachers:
Bruce Thomas (Elvis Costello & the Attractions),
Bruce Foxton (The Jam),
James Jamerson (Motown legend),
Paul S. Denman (Sade),
Sting (The Police),
Stuart Morrow (New Model Army).
Actually, I'm inspired in one way or another by EVERY bass player that I hear ;-)
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Amateur photography.
SignatureBlack 'n' Maple Bass Owners Club - Member #001