Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.
The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Apr 8, 2014
- Jun 23, 2005
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
from Kent, England
- Fender32 was last seen:
- Apr 8, 2014
- Home page:
- Kent, England
- Current Setup:
- 2010 Home-built P Bass (black, r/w) - 9.1 lbs
- 1983 Tokai "Jazz Sound" (white, r/w) - 8.3 lbs
- 2012 Aria SB CB (black, neck-thru, ebony) - 9.5lbs
- 1981 Aria SB1000 (walnut, neck-thru, ebony) - 11.8lbs
- Markbass "Little Mark II",
- 2 x Markbass Traveller 121H cabs (1x12").
Preamps & Effects:
Sadowsky preamp (floor pedal unit),
Tech 21 Sansamp BDDI,
Bass POD Live XT.
- Favorite Genres:
- Punk/New Wave & Motown.
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Not currently doing anything, apart from noodling around at home.
- Previously Owned Gear:
Status Graphite replacement necks.
Fender Custom Shop Precisions.
Tokai vintage basses.
- G.A.S. List:
- Rickenbacker 4003 (but not at today's prices).
- Influences and Teachers:
Bruce Thomas (Elvis Costello & the Attractions),
Bruce Foxton (The Jam),
James Jamerson (Motown legend),
Paul S. Denman (Sade),
Sting (The Police),
Stuart Morrow (New Model Army).
Actually, I'm inspired in one way or another by EVERY bass player that I hear ;-)
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Amateur photography.
SignatureBlack 'n' Maple Bass Owners Club - Member #001
- gillento (19)
- Apr 21, 2008