Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!
We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
- Last Activity:
- Apr 18, 2014
- Nov 25, 2007
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
- Gearhead43 was last seen:
- Apr 18, 2014
- Current Setup:
20 year old Engelhardt C1, Garbos/ Gamut guts , Underwood, Schatten RB-1, HPF-Pre or Fishman Pro Platinum , GK MB115 combo
SX Jazz bass, Tech 21 VT Bass,
Sansamp Para Driver / power amp , GK BL600, two 2/10 Avatar Neo cabs
- Favorite Genres:
- Roots Music, Western Swing, Bluegrass, Old Country music, Rockabilly, Rock n Roll, Garage, Punk, Ska, Reggae, Dancehall, Soul
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Various projects and bands.......
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Hell, I dunno. I have owned alot of crap.
- G.A.S. List:
Markbass LM II, 40s-50s Kay, Vintage German Ply , vintage American Standard, King Moretone, vintage Epi, lots more..............
Also want a vintage 60s P-bass, a Vintage Ampeg B15, a vintage SVT..........
- Influences and Teachers:
- Willie Dixon, Slam Stewart, Jonny Ray Bartel, Pete Turland, Lee Rocker, Pops Foster, James Jamerson, Fully Fullwood, Robbie Shakespeare, Flabba Holt, Donald "Duck" Dunn, Milt Hinton, Jimmy Sutton, Lloyd Brevett, Phil Lynott, Marshall Lytle, Bill Black, Clay Perkins, Wellman Braud, Dorsey Burnette, Kevin Stewart, Dan Enriquez, Ric Ramirez, Kevin Smith, Geoff Firebaugh, Jake Erwin, Dave Roe, Beau Sample.....many more
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Motorcycles, Cars, Beer, Pugilism, Tattoos