Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.
The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Mar 5, 2014
- Mar 22, 2000
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
from Honolulu, Hawaii
- gfab333 was last seen:
- Mar 5, 2014
- July 24
- Home page:
- Honolulu, Hawaii
- Current Setup:
Basses: Sadowsky Metro Ultra Vintage 70s 5 string; F Bass BN5; MTD 535; Fender Jazz Bass 5 string, Lakland Skyline JO5 w/ J-Retro preamp; defretted Lakland Skyline 55-01 w/ Bart USA NTMB preamp; & Fender P-Bass w/ Basslines Hot P & Badass II.
Amps: GK 1001rb II and Micro 500 heads; Two Accugroove Tri 2-10 cabs & one Tri 1-12 cab.
Effects: Boss CEB-3 Bass Chorus & Octaver, Ibanez SB7 Bass Synth, Voodoo Labs Sparkle Drive, Aphex Bass Exciter, Morgan Miller Bypass Pedal, Danelectro FAB Flange.
- Favorite Genres:
- Funk, Jazz, pop, and '60s and '70s oldies.
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Freelance top 40, funk, blues & jazz gigs for fun.
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Lakland 55-94 Deluxe, Fender Marcus Miller Jazz Bass, '74 Fender P-Bass, '81 Fender Jazz Bass, Carvin LB75, Peavey TL-5, iAMP 800 & EA CXL 12L , Gallien Krueger 400B, 400rb, 800rb, 1001rb; Eden 2-10T, Pair of Eden 2-10XLTs, BFX708, '80s Modulus 5 string, Washburn AB-20, Akai Deep Impact
- G.A.S. List:
- There's a moratorium on new gear acquisitions as all my money is going into a sports car now.
- Influences and Teachers:
- James Jamerson, Rocco Prestia, Larry Graham, Marcus Miller, Louis Johnson, Will Lee, Jimmy Haslip, Stanley Clarke, Nathaniel Phillips, Jim Fielder, Joe Osborn, Ray Brown, Ron Carter, Christian McBride