Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please make yourself at home! I've deleted the previous "migration" threads, please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum.
The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Nov 27, 2012
- Sep 15, 2000
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
from Freehold, NJ. USA
- Greywoulf was last seen:
- Nov 27, 2012
- February 2
- Home page:
- Freehold, NJ. USA
- Current Setup:
- '98 Warwick FNA 4, '02 Godin A4 Fretless, SWR Wkmns 10, Hartke KB12, various other older cabs...
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- "Sticks And Bones", as a percussionist...
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Yamaha 5 string (with a very bad saggy low B), a great Hohner 4 fretless jazz, a so-so Yamaha fretless, and a strange Epi Rivioli 4 with poor tone and a fantastic neck!
- Influences and Teachers:
- Influences: Ron Carter, Paul Chambers, Ray Brown, James Jamerson, Mingus, Wooten, Milt Hinton, many more, (-any and everyone who plays bass, but although Jaco was great, I don't particularly like his music...)
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Percussion, Motorcycles, HO trains, writing
Signature"...There is one principal, if practiced diligently, will never fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance. And that principal is contempt prior to investigation..."