- Last Activity:
- Jan 23, 2013
- Nov 11, 2008
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
from San Francisco, CA
- GrooveCreator was last seen:
- Jan 23, 2013
- Home Page:
- San Francisco, CA
- Current Setup:
MTD 535-24, ash body, burled myrtle top, maple neck.
Fender AmDLX Jazz
Aguilar GS 2x12
AB International President 600A
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- "Universal Groove" and "Jazz + Funk = JUNK"
- Previously Owned Gear:
Sunn, Ampeg, SWR, GK, Mark Bass, Line 6, Trace Elliot, Aguilar and Ashdown.
QSC, Crest, Crown, Stewart, AB International,
Alembic, Demeter, BBE, Ashly, SWR, Avalon, Digidesign, SSL, Yamaha, Focusrite.
Ibanez, BC Rich, Warmoth, Zon, Ken Smith, Fodera, NYC Bass, Status, Wal, F-Bass, MTD, Fender, G&L, Yamaha, Warwick, Zeta, Pedulla, Modulus, Spector, American Masters.
MXR M80+, MuTron III, Qtron, EBS BassIQ.
- G.A.S. List:
- Would like to buy back 2 of my old basses if their out there; Wall 5 string in stunning translucent blue that sold to Beaver Felton's shop in FL. they kept the pic up on the site even after it sold cuz it was so beautiful! Also would like to recover a walnut top Ken Smith 4 string fretless, which was lighter than most Smiths. Always looking for the original run of Fodera NYC Jazz Basses; circa 1997-98.
- Influences and Teachers:
I seem to listen to these cats the most:
Israel Cachao Lopez
Aston Family Man Barrett
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Audio/Studio gear + Acoustics
- Mastering Engineer, Vibe Recording
SignatureArtisan Bass Works, Classic J 4, HARTKE 4.5 XL, Eden 410 XLT, Crown CE2000 power amp, Sony SVP series mixer as preamp and DI.