Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.
The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Feb 11, 2014
- Jun 13, 2004
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
from Westchester NY
- grouse789 was last seen:
- Feb 11, 2014
- Home page:
- Westchester NY
- Current Setup:
- G&L 2000, Fender Geddy Lee Bass, Fender fretless American J bass. Used to use Eden amps, then discovered great tone at half the price... AVATAR 2x12 Cabs, Tech 21 BDDI, RBI, para Driver, running thru a QSC2450 power amp.
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- I play in the christian band In Not Of, we gig quite a bit, playing in coffee houses, to church events youth rallies, to being invited to secular venues as well.
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Ampeg 2x10, good little cab, but you are really only buying the name, go AVATAR!
- G.A.S. List:
- hmmm...pedals pedals pedals...
- Influences and Teachers:
- My greatest insiration was geddy lee, then i discovered alot of other cats that re just as good if not better. stan clarke, jaco, the usual suspects.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- i fish, and hunt, play guitar, piano,
Signature-art as expression, not as market campaigns, will still capture our imagination-