- Last Activity:
- Oct 31, 2014 at 9:21 PM
- Feb 23, 2014
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
Male, from hour north of Nashville
What? Jun 7, 2014
- Haji was last seen:
- Viewing thread Zoom MS-60B (part 2), Oct 31, 2014 at 9:21 PM
- Home Page:
- hour north of Nashville
- too much to list
- Current Setup:
Sterling SUB SB4, Epiphone Thunderbird 4 Goth (ish), Epi Thunderbird IV burst, Ibby SR305 DX, Jackson JS40, and Sweetness, my main bass, an 88 Charvel B4 with EMG's.
Carvin ProBass 100, AMpeg SVT-3 Pro, Hartke XL 410 and 410T (Transporter Series), Zoom MS-60B, and a TC Electronics Polytune.
- Favorite Genres:
- metal, hard rock, ska, reggae, zydeco, jazz, and of late big band swing. Basically, most anything with a groove.
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Threshing Floor, Christian hard rock based in Nashville, TN.
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Charvel 2B, Aria Diamond, Peavey 410 and 115 cabs (BW equipped), BBE 383 preamp, Carver PM-1.5 power amp
- G.A.S. List:
- Hartke LH-500, another Charvel 2B to replace the one I sold, and most everything I see with four strings or speakers in it.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Josquin Des Pres, , Dan Knowlton, Jaco, Victor, Billy Sheehan, John Pattitucci, Gary Gary Beers
- Hobbies and Interests:
- shooting, tactical gear
SignatureDo we play the funk, or are we just a vessel to bring the funk forth to the world? - Richntiff
Thunderbird Club #460
Charvel/Jackson club since 1986 and 2014
PJ Club #97