Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!
We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
- Last Activity:
- Dec 5, 2012
- Mar 18, 2000
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
- Hambone was last seen:
- Dec 5, 2012
- Home Page:
- Current Setup:
- 2006 Greg Curbow Dinky Jazz, 1996 Fender CIJ Jazz fretless, 1979 Ibanez Musician MB924, (2) Kawai F2B's Zebra fretted, Kawai F2B Maple fretless, Kawai KB100 PJ, 90's MIJ Fender Precision "Blackie", Hambone active fretless Jazz, Cort Retro 4, Now using Yamaha BBT500H amps with a Carvin 2x10 and a MusicMan HD Audiophile 2x12, 1975 Ampeg B80-N combo 15, Korg Toneworks AX3000B, Korg DTR-2
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Nothing yet,
- Previously Owned Gear:
- 1975 Fender Precision "Blackie", MIJ 62 RI Fender Precision, Fender Precision Lyte, Fender Geddy Lee, Fender Jaguar, Fender Deluxe Jazz 24, Fullerton 32" scale singlecut 4. Peavey Grind 5 NTB, Custom MIJ Fender Jazz, Washburn AB90I Ltd. Ed., Squier Bronco, Custom '62 reissue Jazz replica, DeArmond Pilot Pro 4, Sunn Concert amps, Sunn 215RH cabinets, Electra basses, Cort Curbow 4, 1976 Fender Precision, Kramer Focus 7000 (several), Kramer Stryker (several), Fender Precision Special Plus, Sunn Model T, Numerous SX P's and J's, SX Shortscale P, Yamaha PB1, Alesis 3630, Korg DTR1000, Korg DTR2000 Pro, Peavey DSP 1000, Avatar (Eminence) 1x15.
- G.A.S. List:
- An Alembic, just about ANY Alembic.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Gary Thain, Andy West, Marty Prevatt, Jaco, Dave LaRue, Ralph Armstrong,
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Bass Building, Classic car restoration, travel, antiques,
SignatureMember of the FOG - Kawai FIIB owners group