Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!
We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
Share This Page
Workin' hard at hardly workin'., 40, from Appleton, Swissconsin
- Hategear was last seen:
- Jul 10, 2013
- Oct 2, 1974 (Age: 40)
- Home Page:
- Appleton, Swissconsin
- Current Setup:
- Fender MIM P-Bass, Beefcake's Washburn DB2000DS, Peavey FireBass II, Randall RBA500, Sonic 6x10, Peavey 115BXBW (1x15), Dunlop picks.
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- My last live performance was with DBX (that's right), in Milwaukee, on September 6, 2002. Currently, I am not-so-busy writing and arranging my original material under the band name, Twenty-One.
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Washburn basses, Fender basses and strings, DR strings, Dean Markley strings, Peavey cabs, Sonic cabs, Boss pedals, Randall amps, Yorkville amps, Sabine tuners, Ibanez basses, Dunlop picks and Dean guitars.
- G.A.S. List:
- I wouldn't say no to a MIA Fender Jazz Deluxe, a Music Man Stingray, a G&L L-2000, but most of all, I'm wishing for a completed Twenty-One demo!
- Influences and Teachers:
- The Beefcakes, Pete Steele, Jay Newsted, Mr. Burton, one-half of the Daves, J. Only, U2's Adam Clayton and Chris Isaak's Roland Salley.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Weightlifting, motorcycling, tattoos, Bucs and Packers football, graphic design and gettin' drunk.