Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.
The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Jul 10, 2013
- Apr 6, 2001
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
Workin' hard at hardly workin'., 39, from Appleton, Swissconsin
- Hategear was last seen:
- Jul 10, 2013
- Oct 2, 1974 (Age: 39)
- Home page:
- Appleton, Swissconsin
- Current Setup:
- Fender MIM P-Bass, Beefcake's Washburn DB2000DS, Peavey FireBass II, Randall RBA500, Sonic 6x10, Peavey 115BXBW (1x15), Dunlop picks.
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- My last live performance was with DBX (that's right), in Milwaukee, on September 6, 2002. Currently, I am not-so-busy writing and arranging my original material under the band name, Twenty-One.
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Washburn basses, Fender basses and strings, DR strings, Dean Markley strings, Peavey cabs, Sonic cabs, Boss pedals, Randall amps, Yorkville amps, Sabine tuners, Ibanez basses, Dunlop picks and Dean guitars.
- G.A.S. List:
- I wouldn't say no to a MIA Fender Jazz Deluxe, a Music Man Stingray, a G&L L-2000, but most of all, I'm wishing for a completed Twenty-One demo!
- Influences and Teachers:
- The Beefcakes, Pete Steele, Jay Newsted, Mr. Burton, one-half of the Daves, J. Only, U2's Adam Clayton and Chris Isaak's Roland Salley.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Weightlifting, motorcycling, tattoos, Bucs and Packers football, graphic design and gettin' drunk.