Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!
We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
- Apr 3, 2008
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
- March 5
- Home Page:
- Tampa, FL
- Favorite Genres:
- Prog Rock, Jazz, Funk, World.
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Solar Exposure/Butch Ryan Band/Junior's Closet/Bobby & the Rockets
- G.A.S. List:
- Fodera Emperor II Series Single cut. Alembic FX-1, Demeter VTBP-201, Roland V-Bass, Mutron III(I want my old one back!)
- Influences and Teachers:
- Everyone, but Jaco, Manring, Bach mainly. Noel Redding and Glen Cornick and Paul Macca got me playing. Mostly sound like a mix of Jack Bruce and Jack Casady having a really bad day.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Art,reading, kayaking, hiking, QiGong, meditation
SignatureLone Wolf Club #84
FS: Eden WTDI, Guyatone Tremelo and Planet Waves tuner - $ $35-100