Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please make yourself at home! I've deleted the previous "migration" threads, please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum.
The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Apr 16, 2014 at 11:34 AM
- Apr 3, 2008
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
from Tampa, FL
- Hyper-sloth was last seen:
- Viewing forum For Sale: Effects and Pedals, Apr 16, 2014 at 11:34 AM
- March 5
- Home page:
- Tampa, FL
- Favorite Genres:
- Prog Rock, Jazz, Funk, World.
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Solar Exposure/Butch Ryan Band/Junior's Closet/Bobby & the Rockets
- G.A.S. List:
- Fodera Emperor II Series Single cut. Alembic FX-1, Demeter VTBP-201, Roland V-Bass, Mutron III(I want my old one back!)
- Influences and Teachers:
- Everyone, but Jaco, Manring, Bach mainly. Noel Redding and Glen Cornick and Paul Macca got me playing. Mostly sound like a mix of Jack Bruce and Jack Casady having a really bad day.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Art,reading, kayaking, hiking, QiGong, meditation
SignatureLone Wolf Club #84