Share This Page
Player Characters fear me..., 46, from Middletown CT, USA
- IvanMike was last seen:
- Sep 2, 2013
- Apr 12, 1968 (Age: 46)
- Home page:
- Middletown CT, USA
- Current Setup:
- 1986 tobias 4-string, 1998 Hamer USA B12L, 1978 Musicmaster, Demeter 201s, QSC PLX 1602, (main rig) SWR Electric Blue head (practice/tiny gigs), Stewart 2.1 (backup), Bag End S12-D, and S15-D cabs - (two of each - almost never all at once!), sans amp DI (for the dirt, not the DI), Boss TU-2
- Favorite Genres:
- All of 'em - (some less than others)
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- you mean now? Tony Ferrigno Band, stone city groove, uncle john's jug band, LOJ, California Dreamers, Dizzyfish, EZ street
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Peavy Mark 4 head & 215D-BW cab, swr goliath 410, eden 210xlt, Modulus quantum 4 & 5 spis, 1978 Rickenbacker 4001, aguilar 659 preamp, trace compressor, dbx 242, Demeter VTBP-201 "blackface" 1.5 space preamp, Alembic F1-X & SF-2, Aguilar 12" cab, Eden WT-400, Warmouth 8 String, Furman PL-Pro, DBX 262, bag end D10B-D.
- G.A.S. List:
Bag End S10 Cabs. MTD 5 or 6 String with a wenge neck and Korina body, A good Jazz bass or copy. Alembic SF-2, Avalon U5, Korg rack tuner (or similar really good tuner).
Maybe a lil' PA, strat copy, and a tube guitar 1x12 combo.
- Influences and Teachers:
- whomever i happen to be listening to. they all have something. Let's say Geddy is on top this week.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Neotropical Cichlids, Native fishes, The sciences, mathematics, philosophy, theology, south park
SignatureDMing 1st Edition Old School....
Amps FAQ Sticky with links to several threads - go ahead, click it.
My old feedback thread before the new feedback system