Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please make yourself at home! I've deleted the previous "migration" threads, please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum.
The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Sep 2, 2013
- Nov 10, 2002
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
Player Characters fear me..., 46, from Middletown CT, USA
- IvanMike was last seen:
- Sep 2, 2013
- Apr 12, 1968 (Age: 46)
- Home page:
- Middletown CT, USA
- Current Setup:
- 1986 tobias 4-string, 1998 Hamer USA B12L, 1978 Musicmaster, Demeter 201s, QSC PLX 1602, (main rig) SWR Electric Blue head (practice/tiny gigs), Stewart 2.1 (backup), Bag End S12-D, and S15-D cabs - (two of each - almost never all at once!), sans amp DI (for the dirt, not the DI), Boss TU-2
- Favorite Genres:
- All of 'em - (some less than others)
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- you mean now? Tony Ferrigno Band, stone city groove, uncle john's jug band, LOJ, California Dreamers, Dizzyfish, EZ street
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Peavy Mark 4 head & 215D-BW cab, swr goliath 410, eden 210xlt, Modulus quantum 4 & 5 spis, 1978 Rickenbacker 4001, aguilar 659 preamp, trace compressor, dbx 242, Demeter VTBP-201 "blackface" 1.5 space preamp, Alembic F1-X & SF-2, Aguilar 12" cab, Eden WT-400, Warmouth 8 String, Furman PL-Pro, DBX 262, bag end D10B-D.
- G.A.S. List:
Bag End S10 Cabs. MTD 5 or 6 String with a wenge neck and Korina body, A good Jazz bass or copy. Alembic SF-2, Avalon U5, Korg rack tuner (or similar really good tuner).
Maybe a lil' PA, strat copy, and a tube guitar 1x12 combo.
- Influences and Teachers:
- whomever i happen to be listening to. they all have something. Let's say Geddy is on top this week.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Neotropical Cichlids, Native fishes, The sciences, mathematics, philosophy, theology, south park
SignatureDMing 1st Edition Old School....
Amps FAQ Sticky with links to several threads - go ahead, click it.
My old feedback thread before the new feedback system