Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.
The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is still pending approval by Apple. If you haven't yet, try using your mobile browser - TalkBass is responsive to any screen size.
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Nov 10, 2013
- Dec 24, 2012
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
from Toronto, ON - Canada
- jayceofbass was last seen:
- Nov 10, 2013
- Home page:
- Toronto, ON - Canada
- Current Setup:
Basses (All Left Handed): Custom Thunderbird, SG Standard Faded, '78 Kramer DMZ 4000 (Aluminum Neck), '99 Rickenbacker 4004 Cii, Modulus Genesis 5, MIM Fender Jazz, '69 Eko Hollow Body short scale.
Amps: Fender Super Bassman 300, Aguilar ToneHammer 500, Ashdown ABM 610 cab, Ampeg SVT-810AV cab, Aguilar DB112 cabs (x2).
Effects: EHX Pog, EHX Big Muff Pi Bass, T-Rex Squeezer Compressor, Boss Bass Chorus.
Accesories and other: Vox Amplug Bass, Mono gig bags, Studio Slips covers, Ernie Ball Super Slinky strings, Bartonlini pickups, MJS Custom pickups, Hipshot D-Tuners/Tuners/Bridges...
- Favorite Genres:
- Southern Rock, Prog Rock, Post Punk Power Pop-esque stuff.
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- White Cowbell Oklahoma, Charge of the Light Brigade, numerous sideman and session gigs.
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Orange Terror Bass 500, Orange SP212 and 410 cabs, Musicman Stingray 5, Mesa M-Pulse 600 head and numerous Powerhouse cabs.
- G.A.S. List:
- Fender Bassman Neo 610
- Influences and Teachers:
- Graham Maby, Bruce Thomas, Bruce Foxton, JPJ, Geezer Butler, Geddy Lee, Chris Squire, Dusty Hill
- Hobbies and Interests: