Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!
We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
- Last Activity:
- Nov 10, 2013
- Dec 24, 2012
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
from Toronto, ON - Canada
- jayceofbass was last seen:
- Nov 10, 2013
- Home Page:
- Toronto, ON - Canada
- Current Setup:
Basses (All Left Handed): Custom Thunderbird, SG Standard Faded, '78 Kramer DMZ 4000 (Aluminum Neck), '99 Rickenbacker 4004 Cii, Modulus Genesis 5, MIM Fender Jazz, '69 Eko Hollow Body short scale.
Amps: Fender Super Bassman 300, Aguilar ToneHammer 500, Ashdown ABM 610 cab, Ampeg SVT-810AV cab, Aguilar DB112 cabs (x2).
Effects: EHX Pog, EHX Big Muff Pi Bass, T-Rex Squeezer Compressor, Boss Bass Chorus.
Accesories and other: Vox Amplug Bass, Mono gig bags, Studio Slips covers, Ernie Ball Super Slinky strings, Bartonlini pickups, MJS Custom pickups, Hipshot D-Tuners/Tuners/Bridges...
- Favorite Genres:
- Southern Rock, Prog Rock, Post Punk Power Pop-esque stuff.
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- White Cowbell Oklahoma, Charge of the Light Brigade, numerous sideman and session gigs.
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Orange Terror Bass 500, Orange SP212 and 410 cabs, Musicman Stingray 5, Mesa M-Pulse 600 head and numerous Powerhouse cabs.
- G.A.S. List:
- Fender Bassman Neo 610
- Influences and Teachers:
- Graham Maby, Bruce Thomas, Bruce Foxton, JPJ, Geezer Butler, Geddy Lee, Chris Squire, Dusty Hill
- Hobbies and Interests: