Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.
The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Apr 15, 2014
- Dec 22, 2007
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
from New York City
- jbiscuti was last seen:
- Apr 15, 2014
- Home page:
- New York City
- Current Setup:
- '09 Fender Road Worn Precision Bass
- '12 MJT/Musikraft "P-Bass"
- '11 MJT/Allparts '55 "P-Bass"
- '10 EBMM Classic Stingray (Powder Blue)
- '99 Rickenbacker 4003v68
- '00 Fender Jazz Bass
- Markbass LMK II (x2), Markbass 1x15 & 2x10 cabs.
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Man Down.
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Rickenbackers, vintage and new.
- G.A.S. List:
- Wal 4-string
- Vintage or Relic Fender P's and J's.
- Yamaha BB1200 MIJ.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Bruce Thomas, Bernard Edwards, Garry W. Tallent, Andy Rourke, Bruce Foxton, James Jamerson, Paul McCartney.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Other than music?
- Endorsing Artist: Grolsch Strap Locks
Signaturejohnbiscuti.net - gear-musings & photography.