Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!
We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
- Last Activity:
- Sep 22, 2013
- Dec 29, 2012
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
from United States
- jdeano70 was last seen:
- Sep 22, 2013
- Home Page:
- United States
- Current Setup:
- Spector Performer 4DLX, ESP LTD B-405SM, ESP LTD B-414SM , STAGG Fushion 4. Ampeg BA300 115. Harte A70 (head only direct). Visual Volume VV1, Digitech Bass Driver, Korg Pitch Black tuner, Digitech bass squeeze. Ernie Ball strings.
- Favorite Genres:
- Hard Rock, Classic Heavy Metal, Thrash, any metal that isn't glam or the "Music by numbers" type,i.e. Asking Alexandria. Funk.
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- 8 Lives Spent ( finishing up our 3rd CD). Southern Governor (Just recorded the 1st CD with Chris from Black Stone Cherry producing)
- Previously Owned Gear:
- I am a lead guitarist as well, but not a lead bassist. 34 years in music I have tried most brands out there, not any knock offs or generic..
- G.A.S. List:
- Mesa Boogie 4x10 Powerhouse Bass Speaker Cabinet and better cases for my amps.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Geezer Butler, John Paul Jones, Steve Harris, Geddy Lee, Cliff Burton, John Myung, Bootsy Collins, Stanley Clark, Stu Hamm. Rick James Be-otch !! (Not really)
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Computer Graphics. Running my E-commerce store Deano's Discounts.