Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.
The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Sep 22, 2013
- Dec 29, 2012
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
from United States
- jdeano70 was last seen:
- Sep 22, 2013
- Home page:
- United States
- Current Setup:
- Spector Performer 4DLX, ESP LTD B-405SM, ESP LTD B-414SM , STAGG Fushion 4. Ampeg BA300 115. Harte A70 (head only direct). Visual Volume VV1, Digitech Bass Driver, Korg Pitch Black tuner, Digitech bass squeeze. Ernie Ball strings.
- Favorite Genres:
- Hard Rock, Classic Heavy Metal, Thrash, any metal that isn't glam or the "Music by numbers" type,i.e. Asking Alexandria. Funk.
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- 8 Lives Spent ( finishing up our 3rd CD). Southern Governor (Just recorded the 1st CD with Chris from Black Stone Cherry producing)
- Previously Owned Gear:
- I am a lead guitarist as well, but not a lead bassist. 34 years in music I have tried most brands out there, not any knock offs or generic..
- G.A.S. List:
- Mesa Boogie 4x10 Powerhouse Bass Speaker Cabinet and better cases for my amps.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Geezer Butler, John Paul Jones, Steve Harris, Geddy Lee, Cliff Burton, John Myung, Bootsy Collins, Stanley Clark, Stu Hamm. Rick James Be-otch !! (Not really)
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Computer Graphics. Running my E-commerce store Deano's Discounts.