Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.
The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Feb 1, 2014
- Jul 27, 2011
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
- JDtheBassPlayer was last seen:
- Feb 1, 2014
- Current Setup:
Bass: Epiphone Thunderbird Goth, stand up.
Amp: Fender Rumble 15W, Line 6 spider III 15 W w/ bass speaker.
Effects: Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi, Boss DS-1
Pics: Dunlop 2.0 mm
- Favorite Genres:
- METAL, Neue Deutsch Härte, Blues, Rock & Roll, Stoner Rock, Black Metal, Death Metal
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Sinfonia Orchestra
- Previously Owned Gear:
- The Big Muff Pi is fantastic (mostly on bass) good for stoner rock, or any genre of metal that needs a fuzzy distortion.
- G.A.S. List:
- Electric green amp EAM 120 EL34, Sandberg California TT series, Fortin NATAS, B.C. Rich Bich Double-Neck 4x8 String Bass, DVMark amp, Elrick bass, mellowtone wolf computer, mid-fi electronics demo tape fuzz, mid fi electronics glitch computer
- Influences and Teachers:
- Oliver "Ollie" Riedel, Al Cisneros, Paul Gray, Sean Beasley
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Guitar, soldier, shot put, sports
Signaturemanche führen manche folgen