Moderator, from Bloomington, IN
Staff Member Supporting Member
- Jeremy Allen was last seen:
- Aug 30, 2015 at 10:19 PM
- Home Page:
- Bloomington, IN
- Current Setup:
- ca.1950 Schuster 7/8; ca. 1930 Collin-Mezin 3/4; 2008 Fender Jazz V and 2008 Fender P V; G&L SB-2 fretless; Audiokinesis Thunderchild 12; EA Doubler; GK 1001RB; GK Neo 212; DPA 4099B; Realist. transducer
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Here, there, and anyhere; with him, her, and anyone.
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Kay C-1, Bright Red "Factory-Carved" Romanian Flatback (ugh), that cruddy GK MB150, every string choice, all of the under-$200 pickups, Knutson Messenger EUB, 1969 P-bass (why did I sell that?!?), G&L L2000, Rickenbacker 4001; Eden WT400; Flite Sound downfiring 3-way 10" cab; Walter Woods Electracoustic Lo-Power; Euphonic Audio iAmp 800 (best amp ever! why did I sell THAT?!); Joseph Holovnia double bass (#5).
- Influences and Teachers:
- Cecil McBee and John Lockwood were my main teachers; inspired by all the usuals (Pettiford, Brown, Chambers, Sam Jones, LaFaro, Gomez, Mingus, Holland, pre-1968 Ron Carter, plus a little Marc Johnson and Scott Colley); James Jamerson, Carol Kaye, Sting.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Food, wine, books. Being outside. Making sense of self-government and wise public administration.