Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.
The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Apr 18, 2014 at 10:29 PM
- Mar 18, 2008
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
- August 22
Share This Page
- Jim Campbell was last seen:
- Viewing thread SRV - Tin Pan Alley, Apr 18, 2014 at 10:29 PM
- August 22
- Current Setup:
MIM Jazz.....74 Ric 4001........Franken Squire Jazz w/Pre neck......Warmoth Pre...
Ampeg SVT AV ....Mesa 400+ Ampeg V4B
Peavey TKO 80.... Sunn Coliseum 300.....
Carvin Pro Bass 300.....Mesa ph 610 .....2x1x15 Sunn clones......
Marshall 4x12.... Gibson L6.....Fender telecaster
- Favorite Genres:
- everything but c-rap, screamo.....and the stuff on the radio today
- Previously Owned Gear:
- 69 Precision,minty Garnet bass amp w/ 2x12 cab.....mint ric 4003,guild starfire 3 guitar,
- G.A.S. List:
- 810e,svt......... another v4b.....a second 810e .....a few more precisions,a few more rics....maybe a ebmm fiver and an active jazz
- Influences and Teachers:
- Ron Carter,Jamerson,Steve Swallow,Charlie Haden,Mingus,Mr. P.C.,Ray Brown,Scott La faro, John Wetton,Julie Slick,a thousand other great players....
Signatureneed ain't got nuthin to do with it
lust is a perfectly good reason to buy gear