Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!
We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
- Last Activity:
- Oct 24, 2013
- Mar 14, 2008
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
- Home Page:
Share This Page
- Home Page:
- Current Setup:
- 1974 Fender Jazz bass, 1964 P-Bass, Frankenstein Jazz bass, Lakland Duck Dunn, Lakland 55-01, SVT810, SVT4pro, Radial JDI
- Favorite Genres:
- Reggae, Shoegaze, Punk,
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- A Film In The Ballroom, Joshua James, Commerce TX, Sober Down, All About Rockets
- Previously Owned Gear:
- various Fender, Musicman, Lakland and Yamaha basses, Peavey Aguilar and Ampeg amps
- G.A.S. List:
- 1978 Fender Jazz Bass (birth year bass) Pino Palladino signature P-bass Lakland DJ 5
- Influences and Teachers:
- Kim Deal, Mike Watt, John Entwistle, Rocco Prestia, James Jamerson, Pino Palladino, Davey Faragher, Paul McCartney, Gabe Nelson, Bob Babbitt, Justin Meldal-Johnsen Lemmy, Dee Dee Ramone, Victor Wooten, Jaco Etc...
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Mountain Biking, flims
- endorsing artist Lakland basses
SignatureI can only offer this saying: I solemnly swear to play the root, the whole root, and nothing but the root, so help me Dusty Hill.
Jah blessed Reggae bassist club founder