Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.
The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Apr 11, 2014
- Nov 19, 2004
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
- JohnInghram40hz was last seen:
- Apr 11, 2014
- Current Setup:
Tobias Killer B 6 (walnut)
Tobias Killer B 4 Fretless (Swamp ash)
Ibanez Gary Willis 5 fretted
Epifani NY 2x10+tweeter
Eden Wt 500
Line 6 DL4, Boss Bass Chorus,Boss Flanger, Proco Rat
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- The Bob Thompson Unit
- Previously Owned Gear:
- TOO many Basses too mention. Wish I still owned them all!!!
- G.A.S. List:
- Fodera : ( & Epifani 1x12 & Epifani amp
- Influences and Teachers:
- Studied with Matt Garrison and Lincoln Goines. Influenced by Jack Dejohnette,Herbie Hancock, Willis, Jaco, Stanley, Paul Jackson, AJ!, Oteil, Pattitucci.........Ron Carter, Steve Swallow!, Jamerson, Marcus..........SOOOOO many bassist's and too many other instrumentalists.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Outdoors activities, keeping up with Pro and NCAA SPorts, Visual arts