Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!
We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
- Last Activity:
- Nov 28, 2014 at 7:37 PM
- Feb 11, 2004
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
- South Texas
Share This Page
ACME,QSC,Fame/Hondo/Greco user & BOSE Abuser, from South Texas
Gold Supporting Member
- Johnny Crab was last seen:
- Viewing thread 1987 Peavey Foundation (Price drop), Nov 28, 2014 at 7:37 PM
- South Texas
- Current Setup:
Greco's(any), SX's, Brice T-Bird, Epiphone Pro V T-Bird, Fame/Hondo P-clone with factory Kahler,
Behringer BX1200(FOH and good side-fill shows)
ACME pair side-by-side with Seismic 4x8 on top (medium shows),
BOSE PAS(all the rest)
- Previously Owned Gear:
- 1963/64 Gibson Thunderbirds(single pickup), 1976 Gibson T-Bird, Gibson EB-?(oldest solid body violin shape), Gibson EB-OL, Fender Precision(1960's), Epiphone ???(60's with T-Bird hardware), Alembic, Acoustic 370/301, Ampeg SVT, Trace Elliot, Carvin, Steinbergers, Grecos
- G.A.S. List:
- Gas free at the moment unless I see a nice bass with an 80's factory-installed Kahler trem for cheap.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Amy Humphrey(Clatter), Martin Turner, Geddy Lee, Ray Brown, James Jamerson, Victor Wooten, Chris Squire,Stanley Clarke,TVU bands on Sky Angel(Stu w/Kutless, John Cooper w/Skillet), Doug Ferguson(Camel), Beaver Felton, Duck Dunn, John Entwistle
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Geek stuff
SignatureIf you want to find truth, start by turning off your television.