Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. We are currently evaluating the "One Post Per Classified Ad" policy. Thank you for all of your feedback.
The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Mar 30, 2014
- Jun 4, 2007
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
- JohnSS was last seen:
- Mar 30, 2014
- Current Setup:
Fuji Gen gakki lawsuit 70's Jazz Bass.
late 70's Ibanez Artist Prototype w/EBO Humbucker and Rickenbacker bridge pickup and bridge/tailpiece hardware.
5 String Fender MIM Jazz Bass.
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Christian City Church (C3) Manhattan, Seetoo/Asai, Elan & The Rubb, recording sessions. Venues include the Cutting Room, The Baggot Inn, others
- Previously Owned Gear:
- 70's Fender Precision, Ibanez lawsuit Thunderbird, Epi Jack Casady Signature Acoustic Control 370 amp w/ 2 X 15" bottom, Yamaha B50-115, played lots of and produced with plenty of others over the years
- G.A.S. List:
- Another Jack Casady Signature, Fretless Jazz Bass, Tobias, Warwick
- Influences and Teachers:
- Jack Casady, Jon Camp, Jaco Pastorius, Larry Graham, Stanley Clarke, Pino Palladino, Flea, Bootsy Collins, James Jamerson, Paul McCartney, John Entwistle,
- Hobbies and Interests:
- guitar, keys, martial arts, reading, film, cooking...