Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.
The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Mar 12, 2014
- Jan 17, 2012
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
from Los Angeles
- justinDbass was last seen:
- Mar 12, 2014
- September 22
- Home page:
- Los Angeles
- Current Setup:
1940's German 3/4 upright
Ernie ball music man stingray early 80's, sterling fretless, Fender jazz bass, p-bass. Japanese PBASS copy fretless maple neck!
Phil Jones suitcase and b4 extension cab. Trombone, koto, and keys.
- Favorite Genres:
- Rock, pop, jazz, classical, and anything that grooves
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Freelance, Mostly play with Dakah, 9-net, Adjoa skinner, Annabella Lwin, Nailah, Ludwig Göransson, Mesto
- Previously Owned Gear:
- None. All my previous gear was **** and broke, hence previous.
- G.A.S. List:
- Flat back upright bass, 5 string dingwall, beatles bass, more P-basses, J basses and musicman basses! Lots of weird vintage old basses.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Mike Watt, Charles Mingus, JMJ, Flea, Carol Kaye, James Jamerson, Pino Palladino, Scott LaFaro, Edgar Meyer
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Recording, writing, and scoring