Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.
The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Jan 3, 2014
- Apr 12, 2009
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
- jwinton was last seen:
- Jan 3, 2014
- Current Setup:
- Hartke 7000 Head, SWR Workingman's 1x15 & 2x10 cabs, G&L Tribute L-2000, Spector Legend, Kramer 350, Kramer 710/Striker custom hybrid, Kramer American, Fender Precision, Fender Jazz/Precision custom fretless, Charvel CX-490
- Favorite Genres:
- Classic Rock, Metal, Grunge
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Mary Hates The Relics (80's-90's Cover band)
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Acoustic 370 head, Ampeg 200-T head, Ampeg B2R head, Ampeg SVT 3-Pro, Warwick 411 4x10 cabinet, Hartke Transporter 4x10 & 1x15 cabinet, GK Backline 110.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Steve Harris, John Entwistle, Paul McCartney, John Paul Jones, Eddie Jackson, Jeff Ament, Cliff Burton, Duff McKagan