Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!
We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
Share This Page
Yeah, I'm a guy!, from Marana, AZ, USA
- Kelly Lee was last seen:
- Apr 20, 2011
- May 22
- Home Page:
- Marana, AZ, USA
- Current Setup:
- Trace Elliot RAH350SMX, Trace Elliot 1524 2x15 cab, Trace Elliot 4052H "Bright Box", Schecter Stiletto Elite 4, '90 BC Rich Innovator 4, '03 BC Rich Mockinbird 4, ART Nightbass SE w/X-15, Korg DTR-2 tuner, Numark RC-8, Gator 10u case, Peavey Basic60 practice amp, H&K Warp Factor, Marshall SV-1 chorus, Digitech Bad Monkey
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- No band currently. I have been doing soundtracks and sound production nowadays.
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Trace Elliot QuatraValve, Trace Elliot 1518, Weeping Demon wah, Hartke 2000, Hartke 3500
- G.A.S. List:
- Blackie Lawless Widow bass and any bass built by Michael Tobias!
- Influences and Teachers:
- Ciff Burton, Geezer Butler, Frank Bello, Steve Harris, Victor Wooten
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Shooting, classic cars, my wife, and my kids!
SignatureAmps FAQ's - You name it and you will probably find it covered here!
"I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past." - Thomas Jefferson