Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.
The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Dec 24, 2013
- Jun 10, 2003
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
- koricancowboy was last seen:
- Dec 24, 2013
- Current Setup:
- Shen 7/8 Flatback Willow (sleeper bass for sure), Heliomar Cirilo German bow (ditto), unstamped pernambuco French bow (3x a lady), AI Focus, LDS 3 way 1x8, Lifeline pickup
- Favorite Genres:
- The kind that's good!
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Al Scorch and the Country Soul Ensemble, The Przymatics, Mike Przygoda and the Cool Breezes, whatever else is good.
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Unlabeled Hungarian Bass with c-extension, 79 Musicman Sabre, Fender Precision, Gallien Krueger 400rb, Hartke 4-10, King Bass from the 30's, 81 Musicman Stingray, SWR Bassic Black
- G.A.S. List:
- Influences and Teachers:
- Greg Sarchet, CSO, Lyric Opera of Chicago, Gary Karr, Fred Zimmerman, Stefano Scoddanibbio, Ferrnando Grillo, Barry Guy, Joelle Leandre, Bela Bartok, Franz Simandl, Charles Mingus, Francho Petracchi, Mark Dresser, Bertram Turetzky, Reggie Workman, Paul Chambers, Jimmy Blanton, Mike Watt, Pete Wright, Klaus Flouride, Geezer Butler, John Entwistle a whole lot of others
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Music Technology, Composition, Writing, Yoga, Meditation, Art, Bicycling, Swimming
SignatureAusberto Acevedo Beauty in music is too often confused with something that allows the ear lie back in an easy chair.-Charles Ives