Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.
The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Feb 6, 2013
- Oct 26, 2009
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
from Topeka, Kansas
- Korus Bows was last seen:
- Feb 6, 2013
- Home page:
- Topeka, Kansas
- Current Setup:
A nice fully carved Chinese bass by West Cost Strings out of California.
One of my latest French bows that I have made
Ernie Ball Music Man Stingray Classic 4-String
Ampeg SVT 3Pro
Ampeg HLF 4x10
- Favorite Genres:
- Classical, Progressive/experimental/instrumental rock
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Taking a break from playing the upright. Play electric bass in an original rock band.
- Previously Owned Gear:
- I used to own a 1939 Kay. It was in excellent condition. I sold it for the bass that I have now. It was laminated and for orchestral music I wanted a carved bass with better tone. It was great for everything else though. Jazz, country, bluegrass...I wish I still had it.
- G.A.S. List:
- A nice 4 string American Fender Jazz
- Influences and Teachers:
- Geezer Butler, Duff Mckagan, Getty Lee, & Victor Wooten, Stanley Clarke, Marcus Miller...just to name a few. I guess they are all electric bassist, but thats what does it.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Brewing beer and wine.
- Korus Bows