Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.
The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Mar 9, 2014
- Dec 24, 2006
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
57, from Tampa, Florida
- lloydjgoldstein was last seen:
- Mar 9, 2014
- Nov 29, 1956 (Age: 57)
- Home page:
- Tampa, Florida
- Current Setup:
- 200 year old Tyrolean Bass with Corelli Tungsten 370 Forte strings, and a canary wood turned Rabbath style endpin. Also a modern french bow by German Maker Boris Fritsch. I now also own a new New Standard Bass, a 7/8 size model they have not named. Strings? Still not sure...
- Favorite Genres:
- Classical, jazz, ethnic, folk, crossovers of many kinds
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- 21 years with The Florida Orchestra. Resigned in 2006. Work as a Certified Music Practitioner at two major hospitals in Tampa. Also play in a duo with a great hammered dulcimer player, doing original arrangements of folk music and original tunes.
- G.A.S. List:
- Find a beautiful sounding string that rings and sounds clear, warm and beautiful on my new bass.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Lucas Drew, Vincent Kantorski, Mik Groninger, Francois Rabbath. Etienne LaFrance. George Vance, Hans Sturm, Johnny Hamil, Nick Walker. John Clayton to name a few.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Yoga, friends, family, Arts In Medicine