Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.
The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Mar 29, 2014
- May 1, 2002
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
64, from Cottage Grove, St. Paul suburb
- lonote was last seen:
- Mar 29, 2014
- May 30, 1949 (Age: 64)
- Home page:
- Cottage Grove, St. Paul suburb
- Current Setup:
JBL MR812 300W 1 X 12" cabinets (2)
JBL loaded Sonic 1 X 15" compact cab
Fender Silver-Face Bassman 50 head
Fender Bassman 250 head
Hamer 2-TEK CruiseBass
Fender MIM Classic 50's P-Bass
G & L Tribute L-2500
"poor man's custom" P-Bass clone with J pup
Squier Classic Vibe 50's Precision Bass
SBMM Ray 34
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Cool Disposition - West-Coast and Chicago style blues band
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Fender P-Basses, Fender Jazz Basses, Hartke amps and speaker cabinets, Fender black-face Bassman and Showman amps, Gibson Grabber and EB-0 basses.
- G.A.S. List:
- A fretless Hamer 2-TEK CruiseBass...unlined, please.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Larry Taylor, Jerome Arnold, Jack Bruce
SignatureJump it, shuffle it, swing it, slide it...I've got the blues and I can't hide it!