Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.
The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Sep 18, 2013
- Jan 30, 2009
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
from D/FW, Texas, USA
- LothrtheTerribl was last seen:
- Sep 18, 2013
- Home page:
- D/FW, Texas, USA
- Current Setup:
Fender '51 Re-Issue P-Bass, 1994 Fender P-Bass, Tacoma Thunderchief, 1996 Ibanez USATK-4.
- Favorite Genres:
- All of them. Except hip hop and country music written after 1990.
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Previously Owned Gear:
- I was once a faithful Ampeg player (until they started making their stuff overseas but still charging Made in the USA prices), so I have extensive knowledge of pretty much everything Ampeg ever built.
- G.A.S. List:
- I'd love to have an original Ampeg Portaflex, and I've always wanted an SWR Redhead. As far as basses go I'd be cool with a 1976 P-Bass.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Cliff Burton, Robert DeLeo, John Entwistle, John Paul Jones, Tom Hamilton, John Deacon, Steve Harris, John McVie, Darryl Jenifer, Mike Watt, James Jamerson and Charles Mingus just to name a few.
- Hobbies and Interests:
SignatureThe Ibanez Club #910, Bassists who Drive Manuals Club #164, Official ATK Club #196