Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.
The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Apr 24, 2014 at 5:55 AM
- Oct 30, 2013
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
- Landers, Ca
Share This Page
from Landers, Ca
- lovethegrowl was last seen:
- [On BYO]Viewing forum list, Apr 24, 2014 at 5:55 AM
- Landers, Ca
- Current Setup:
- Ibanez SR406 (modded w/Carvin 99A pickups Thomastik-Infeld Jazz strings) Squier Deluxe Active V Jazz Bass (DR Fatbeams) Hartke LH-500; SWR Goliath III
- Favorite Genres:
- Jazz, Classical & Raga
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Bob Garcia band (29 Palms Inn , etc.)
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Rickenbacker 4001; Fender Precision bass; Ampeg SVT
- G.A.S. List:
- ??????? Custom made 33" scale six string bass, e/ easy access to all 24 frets. Single coil humbuckers w/built in Aguilar OPT. I would give anything to get my 1974 SVT head back Shouldn't have sold it. Satisfied w/my Goliatg, would be nice to add a Big Ben.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Carol Kay, Steve Swallow, Joe Osborne, Stanley Clarke, Jerry Fielding, Ralph Armstrong, John Patatucci, Brian Bromberg.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Audiophile, Bird lover, Orchestral Conductort