Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.
The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Apr 24, 2014 at 12:30 PM
- Jan 23, 2011
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
low down shame
- low down shame was last seen:
- [On BYO]Viewing forum list, Apr 24, 2014 at 12:30 PM
- Current Setup:
- Ampeg Svt 6 Pro, Custom Cabinet, Modified Squier P Standard, Modified Fender MIM Deluxe P Bass Special, Wilkins R/T, P/J Custom being built.
- Favorite Genres:
- I'm a Musician First, It's all about the song. If it's played well it doesn't matter what genre.
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- None right now. Working the regular job!
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Modified Kramer Aluminium Neck, Modified Ibanez SR 800, Modified Ernie Ball Stingray, Modified American Deluxe Jazz, Modified Squier P Bass Standard, under construction Wilkins P Bass Secial, Peavey Mark 8 Head, Peavey Fire Bass 700, GK 1001 RB 2, Ampeg SVT 6 Pro.
- G.A.S. List:
- waiting for My Custom Wilkins P Bass Special. My Baby!!!!!!!!
- Influences and Teachers:
- Jim McCauley, Aaron Sampson, Tony( Geezer ) Butler, Jimmy Bain, Gary Wientraub ( Geddy Lee ), Flea, Stu Hamm, etc, etc, etc!!!!!!
- Hobbies and Interests:
- modifying My Axes.
SignatureLow Down Shame ((((( ! )))))