Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!
We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
- Last Activity:
- Nov 25, 2014 at 8:22 PM
- Jan 5, 2014
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
Male, from Earth
"This old Man, He played Four..." Apr 21, 2014
- madjazzbass was last seen:
- Viewing member profile madjazzbass, Nov 25, 2014 at 8:22 PM
- Current Setup:
- 5 Jazz Basses, 1 Jazzcision Bass (jazz body w/precision neck) , 1 Ibanez SR700, 1 B.C, Rich Mockingbird Bass w/Barts and a Ampeg 100 watt combo (great li'l amp) looking to upgrade soon
- Favorite Genres:
- Old school R&B & 70's Funk, Classic Rock and Metal,Geddy(Rush),Verdine White, Bootsy, John Paul Jones, Geezer Butler, Entwhistle/Ox, McCartney, Flea, Stevie Ray, Stevie Wonder, Miles, Jaco, Jamerson, Robert Trujillo & countless others
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- None at the present time
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Galllien Krueger 800RB, Trace Elliott 4x10 cab, Peavey TNT 130, Fender precision Elite ll, Kramer Bass (model ?) Peavey Millinium Bass, B.C. Rich Eagle Bass, Charvel strat style guitar, Jackson PS4 Guitar, Ovation(celebrity) acoustic, Yamaha (analog) 4 track, (still own a ) Casio keyboard, Alesis(?) drum machine, (?)quadraverb rack mount multi effect unit
- G.A.S. List:
- Fender American Deluxe 4(Natural) , Gallien Krueger Fusion 550 Bass Head, (?) Mesa Boogie 2X15 cab or the 6X10 Boogie cab(?) Maybe an Ampeg 4x10 topped off w/a 2x10 . Maybe a nice Fodora 4 string too, Why not?
- Influences and Teachers:
- My Records, tapes and CD collection, and lately a bunch of really talented guys on YouTube really inspire and influence me to keep learning more and more things
- Hobbies and Interests:
- My Beautiful Wife and Son are the only other things that matter to me. I'm not a Jock, I don't care about cars, I'm not a movie buff, I'm pretty boring I guess, Ha Haaaaaa!!!