Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.
The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Mar 24, 2014
- Feb 1, 2013
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
- MannyGrooves was last seen:
- Mar 24, 2014
- Current Setup:
Schecter Guitar Research Stiletto Extreme-4 Bass
Fender Rumble 15 V2 Bass Combo Amplifier
- Favorite Genres:
- I love all music. The genres I listen to the most are:Jazz, Gosper, Metal, Rock and Funk
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Church on the Rock Youth Service Worship Bassist
- G.A.S. List:
- A Warwick bass, a custom made Warrior bass, Hartke LH500 amplifier with Hartke HX410 HyDrive Bass Cabinet and a student upright bass (any) so that I can practice playing upright.
- Influences and Teachers:
Talent in itself is inspiration. When I see somebody who has a passion for what they do, that inspires me to go that extra mile to become better at what I do. But if I have to put some musicians down, it would be:
Victor Wooten (first bassist I ever listened to)
and many more!
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Weight lifting, fitness in general, Going out to eat, drawing, writing, singing, acting