1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

    The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

    Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
Mark Gollihur
Last Activity:
Apr 23, 2014 at 11:03 AM
Joined:
Jul 19, 2000
Messages:
854
Likes Received:
0
Trophy Points:
16

Followers 2

Birthday:
December 11
Home page:
Location:
Gloucester County, NJ

Share This Page

Mark Gollihur

from Gloucester County, NJ

Supporting Member
Mark Gollihur was last seen:
Apr 23, 2014 at 11:03 AM
    1. There are no messages on Mark Gollihur's profile yet.
  • Loading...
  • Loading...
  • About

    Birthday:
    December 11
    Home page:
    http://www.gollihurmusic.com
    Location:
    Gloucester County, NJ
    Current Setup:
    (Eastman?) Unmarked Fully Carved URB, NS Design WAV4 Blue Bass, Hoyt 6-string Fretted "Monkey Bass", PBC/Bunker Six String 356GTB, Hoyt Custom Six String Fretless, Modified Galveston 12-String Bass, '76 "RickenFaker" (Ibanez) 4001, Kala U-Bass, many g**tars, EA Doubler Head and EA Wizzy MLine Cabinet, more...
    Favorite Genres:
    Progressive Rock, Acoustic Contemporary
    Gigs and Ensembles:
    Din Within, Second Story
    Previously Owned Gear:
    Quite a bit. I have a home studio, too... and I used to work for a major online Musical Instrument Sales retailer before joining Gollihur Music.
    G.A.S. List:
    Lots of stuff, though I have most of what I want for my bass rig.
    Influences and Teachers:
    My dad, Bob, was my first inspiration. The rest of the players and musicians who have inspired me since are far too countless to name.
    Hobbies and Interests:
    Radio Controlled Auto Racing (www.sixfoottiger.com)
    Disclosures:
    Chief Low-Frequency Facilitator, Gollihur Music LLC

    Signature

    Mark Gollihur, "SixAndEightStringer"
    Gollihur Music, LLC • Digital Din • Din Within
    70% of tone is in your fingers. The other 30% is in your other fingers.