Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!
We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
- Last Activity:
- Dec 19, 2014 at 5:08 PM
- Jan 7, 2014
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
Male, from Timberville
- MattStonewall was last seen:
- Viewing thread What is your favourite envelope filter/ auto-wah, and why?, Dec 19, 2014 at 5:08 PM
- Current Setup:
- Rickenbacker 4003 Jetglo bass, Sans Amp Tech 21 Bass DI Driver, Korg tuner, MXR M87 Compression, Solidgold FX Stutterbox, EHX Freeze, Malekko Diabolik, BBE Sonic Stomp, Tech 21 Bass Boost Chorus, Rocktron Hush. Hartke HA3500 head with a Hartke 2.5 XL series cab and a Mesa Boogie 1x15 bass cab.
- Favorite Genres:
- Metal, Country, Jazz, Blues, Industrial.
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Blades Of Malice, Karl Krueger, Helgamite, Druid Scum.
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Ibanez BTB bass- Sounded great at first but for some reason the pickups took a **** and despite taking to luthiers and replacing the batteries I could never get the bass to sound great again.
- G.A.S. List:
- Ashdown Duel Band Compressor, Electroharmonix 360 Looper, Micro Thumpinator.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Cliff Burton, John Entwistle, Geddy Lee, Justin Chancellor, Cronos.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Pipe Tobacco