Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!
We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
- Last Activity:
- Nov 23, 2014
- Mar 7, 2001
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
58, from Chicago and Virginia Beach VA
- mcrracer was last seen:
- Nov 23, 2014
- Aug 31, 1956 (Age: 58)
- Home Page:
- Chicago and Virginia Beach VA
- Current Setup:
- A BFM DR250 cab and a BFM Omni10.5 cab & a BFM AutoTuba subwoofer. a DP Custom 4 string. Spec'ed out Short scale 7 piece neck small 5 piece body. With Alembic electronics and pups, SX shorty "P" bass
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- No bands currently ,play occasionaly in Church
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Two Dave Pushic custom basses...1-4string neck thru Claro Walnut sandwiched with Honduran Mahogony w/ a Bartollini preamp and two Jim Wagner wound "J" pups,Peavey Megabass and various other amps, Fender Basses Fender Bassman 100, Rickenbacker basses, Gibson basses. Customizing electronics in basses and guitars since the early '70s
- G.A.S. List:
No GAS!!!!!!!! I have been Healed!!!!!
I have my dream bass, Well maybe a light weight 300 watt by someone????
- Influences and Teachers:
- Stan Clarke (met & talked with him after a show) Victor Wooten (met and talked with him at a workshop in VA) Jaco, Paul Jackson
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Plants, African violets and others, Listening to 60s 70s music
SignatureOne thing I think is genetic - our voices. White people mostly have single coil voices, black people have humbucking voices.