Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.
The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Nov 29, 2012
- Mar 7, 2001
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
57, from Chicago and Virginia Beach VA
- mcrracer was last seen:
- Nov 29, 2012
- Aug 31, 1956 (Age: 57)
- Home page:
- Chicago and Virginia Beach VA
- Current Setup:
- A BFM DR250 cab and a BFM Omni10.5 cab & a BFM AutoTuba subwoofer. a DP Custom 4 string. Spec'ed out Short scale 7 piece neck small 5 piece body. With Alembic electronics and pups, SX shorty "P" bass
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- No bands currently ,play occasionaly in Church
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Two Dave Pushic custom basses...1-4string neck thru Claro Walnut sandwiched with Honduran Mahogony w/ a Bartollini preamp and two Jim Wagner wound "J" pups,Peavey Megabass and various other amps, Fender Basses Fender Bassman 100, Rickenbacker basses, Gibson basses. Customizing electronics in basses and guitars since the early '70s
- G.A.S. List:
No GAS!!!!!!!! I have been Healed!!!!!
I have my dream bass, Well maybe a light weight 300 watt by someone????
- Influences and Teachers:
- Stan Clarke (met & talked with him after a show) Victor Wooten (met and talked with him at a workshop in VA) Jaco, Paul Jackson
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Plants, African violets and others, Listening to 60s 70s music
SignatureOne thing I think is genetic - our voices. White people mostly have single coil voices, black people have humbucking voices.
- BetterBottomEnd (34)
- Aug 13, 2007