Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.
The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Apr 17, 2014 at 6:23 PM
- Nov 26, 2002
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
- Baltimore, MD USA
Share This Page
The Artist Formerly Known As Edward G., Male, from Baltimore, MD USA
Gold Supporting Member
Slowly but surely I'm getting it. It's just a matter of time. Just when I could make that old world turn on a dime—they changed it up on me. Apr 17, 2014 at 6:10 AM
- MegaSwing was last seen:
- Viewing thread FS/FT Fusion Double Gig Bag, Apr 17, 2014 at 6:23 PM
- Baltimore, MD USA
- Current Setup:
- GK MB200 amps, SWR 550x head, Ampeg SVT-48E cab, Trace-Elliot BLX-110 cab, Peavey BAM combo, Hartke Bass Attack preamp, Custom Jazz 4, Custom Precision 4, (Warmoth necks, Fender MIM bodies), Warmoth Custom Jazzmaster IV, Warmoth Gecko 5
- Favorite Genres:
- Eclectic Top-40, deep Motown, reggae, rockabilly, western swing, all dance music, Real Book.
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- I gig semi-regularly in my main group, which is a small combo, and various ad hoc projects covering many genres.
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Ampeg SVT-III Pro amp, Eden WT-400 amp, Fender BXR-100 Combo, Hartke 3500 amp, Mesa/Boogie Basis M2000 amp, Bag End D12-D cab, Marshall JCM 900 2x15 cab, 2 Mesa Boogie Diesel 1x15 cabs, Aguilar GS-112 cabs, '74 & '77 Fender Precisions, Warden custom 4- & 5-strings, Pedulla Rapture J2-5, Zon Sonus Special 5, Fender Roscoe Beck 5, SWR Goliath Jr. II cab, Crest V-900 power amp, AMP SL-1 Preamp, Ampeg SVP preamp, SWR SM-400 amp, Fender Am. Std. Jazz 5, modded Squier Affinity Jazz 4, Warmoth Custom Jazz 4, Squier beater P-type, modified Fender Mike Dirnt Precision, 3 SWR Goliath Jr. III cabs, Peavey 115 BX-BW cab, SWR Son of Bertha cab, Mesa PH115 cab, Ampeg PB-210H cab, Custom P-type beater, 2 AMP BH420 amps, Kustom DE200HD amp, Ashdown MAG 300 combo, Schroeder 1215BMF cab, Schroeder 15+L cab, GK 412 NEO cab, Fender P5, Fender Rumble 25 amp, 2 Markbass LMII amps, Ampeg B25B 2x15 cab, Genz-Benz Series 1 210T Combo, custom-made 1x15 cab (builder unknown), Hartke 1415 cabinet (combo sans head), Ampeg B100R combo, Fender Rumble 60 amp (2), Markbass LM Tube 800 amp, GK 112 NEO cabs, Peavey Maxx 112 combo, Ashdown 1x15 airhead cab (combo sans head), Sterling Ray 35, Fender Marcus Miller IV, Ampeg BA110 combo, Eden 215XLT cab, GK MB2 500 amp, Ampeg BA210SP combo
- G.A.S. List:
- Fat-sounding and musical.
- Influences and Teachers:
- James Jamerson, Paul McCartney, Wesley Prince and Johnny Miller (King Cole Trio), Max Bennett, Bob Babbitt, Leroy Hodges (Al Green), Gerald Johnson, Bob Stone (Frank Sinatra), 'Cachao', 'Family Man', Ray Brown, Paul Chambers, Scott LaFaro; swinging, grooving bass players near and far.
I coulda been a contender.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Photography, architectural design
SignatureEdward G., Baltimore, MD
"The first casualty of war is the truth. The second is usually the battle plan." Maj. Steve Lott