Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.
The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Mar 5, 2014
- Jun 21, 2010
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
from East Lansing, MI
Gold Supporting Member
- MichaelSmalley was last seen:
- Mar 5, 2014
- Home page:
- East Lansing, MI
- Current Setup:
- Fender American Deluxe 5-String Jazz Bass, Fender American Standard P-Bass, "Woody" Carl Thompson fretless copy, Ampeg PF500, PF 210, PF 115, Eden 1205, Frenchy Upright Bass
- Favorite Genres:
- Fusion, Funk, Jazz, Rock, anything that grooves.
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- The Smoking Jackets (bar band), Jazz Bands at MSU & LCC
- Previously Owned Gear:
- MIM 5 string Jazz bass, Line 6 LD 175, Hartke LH 1000, HyDrive 410, Hartke Kickback,
- G.A.S. List:
- Fretless Jazz bass, Marcus Miller Pre, EBS Chorus & Octave Pedals, Epi Cabs
- Influences and Teachers:
Jamerson, Bootsy, Chuck Rainey, and of course Jaco, Marcus, Vic (Wooten and Bailey), Stanley.
My teachers Ed Fedewa and Rodney Whitaker
For Upright; Edgar Meyers, Mingus, Stanley again, Christian McBride, (too many to name)
- Hobbies and Interests:
- I *heart* bbq.