Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!
We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
- Last Activity:
- Nov 22, 2014 at 9:58 PM
- Apr 12, 2001
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
49, from Lincoln, NE
- mojothumper was last seen:
- Viewing forum For Sale: Accessories, Nov 22, 2014 at 9:58 PM
- Sep 24, 1965 (Age: 49)
- Home Page:
- Lincoln, NE
- Current Setup:
- Fender Roscoe Beck IV & V, Music Man Stingray 4, 71 Fender P-bass (modified), Yamaha Motion B Piccolo bass, and custom 5 string tenor/piccolo bass w/whammy under contruction. AMPS:SWR Silverado Special, Genz Benz ML200-210T, Roland D500, 63' Fend
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- D'Funk, freelance, instructor, studio manager @ Dietze Music
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Basses: Kubicki Ex Factor 4, Spector NS2, Kramer Imperial. Amps: Ampeg 350th, SVT3 pro & 4x10, SWR Henry the 8x8. Effects, effects......
- G.A.S. List:
- Alemibic Elan, Europa, Stanley Clark models. Alembic F-X1, F-2B, SF-2. Jaydee Supernatural. Music Man Saber I and II, Cutlas I and II. Crown K2.
- Influences and Teachers:
Mark King, Tony Levin, Andy Hall, Pino Palladino, Jaco, Stanley, Larry Klein, Doug Pinnick. (non-bassists) Todd Rundgren, Lisa Coleman, Wendy Melvoin, Kate Bush, Queens of the Stone Age.......
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Car Collection, Art, anything weird.