Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!
We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
- Last Activity:
- Dec 17, 2014 at 1:46 PM
- Jan 28, 2009
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
Male, from White Bluff,Tn.
Gold Supporting Member
- moonshinegtrs was last seen:
- Engaged in conversation, Dec 17, 2014 at 1:46 PM
- Home Page:
- White Bluff,Tn.
- Owner/Builder: Moonshine Custom Guitars
- Current Setup:
- Moonshine Resolectro Bass/Gibson T-bird/60's Silvertone/various Fender P basses. Hartke Bass stack/Line 6 Lowdown combo amp
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- currently playing (in rotation) contemporary Christian (in Church) as well as a Southern rock/country band(I am in Nashville!)
- Previously Owned Gear:
- I have been a builder/repair person for 25 years. Also collected/bought/sold vintage basses & guitars,by estimation,I have owned over 200 instruments(at least). You name a bass,I probably have had one at one time or another.
- G.A.S. List:
- Love the old vintage Fender stuff(who doesn't?). Also would like to have an old Kay upright(preferably blond) and while I'm wishing,a couple of original Gibson T-birds(a II and a IV) wouldbe nice.
- Influences and Teachers:
- James Jamerson is my all time favorite. Always loved John Entwhistle as well. As a builder,I am inspired by Ron Lira(Honest Ron,who got me started in this madness!),Greg Curbow,Michael Tobias and Ned Steinberger.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Wood working, Hot Rods and vintage Japanese motorcycles
- Owner: Moonshine Custom Guitars
SignatureSometimes you play to rednecks... Sometimes you are the redneck.