Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.
The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Apr 5, 2014
- Nov 4, 2010
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
- mowburger was last seen:
- Apr 5, 2014
- Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin
- Current Setup:
- Fender 2010 5 string P-Bass 3T-Sunburst w/Rosewood & TI flats, Maestro 5 string MM copy Black w/Maple & D'addario XL's, Aguilar Tone Hammer, Crown XLS2000 amp, Carvin LS1503 cab, Acoustic B20, Korg Pitchblack + tuner, Snark Tuners, Planet Waves Cable and Jacks, Monster Bass Cable, LiveWire Advantage cable
- Favorite Genres:
- Rock, Motown, Reggae, Rock, Psychadelic, Alternative, did I say ROCK yet?
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- "The Early Thomas Band" "Elastik Waste Banned" "Darcade" "The Bloody Crows" "Greg Matthews Band(j/k)"
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Ibanez SR505, Carvin ProBass 200 combo, Gallien-Krueger RB700mkII w/SBX 410+cab, BOSS OBD-3 & PH-3, SansAmp BDDI, Korg Pitchblack, MXR M-108, Korg PXD4 Pandora, Fostex MR-8 mkII, 90's Carvin wireless, Every cable made < $80
- G.A.S. List:
- Hartke LH1000, Carvin 2000w Head, fEarful cab or AvatarTB153, EWS Tri-Logic II or MBC, Radial BassBone, Powered Monitors
- Influences and Teachers:
- anyone that held it down, not to into flash or slap'n'pop guys, Cliff Burton, John Entwhistle, James Jamerson, Paul McCartney, Geezer Butler, many more. . .
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Bicycles, Girls, Weed, not exactly in that order
Signature5 string club#437 Fender P Bass Club#607 Bass is worth more than my car club#45 Wisconsin Basists Club#53 Black&Maple club#425