Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!
We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
- Last Activity:
- Apr 5, 2014
- Nov 4, 2010
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
- mowburger was last seen:
- Apr 5, 2014
- Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin
- Current Setup:
- Fender 2010 5 string P-Bass 3T-Sunburst w/Rosewood & TI flats, Maestro 5 string MM copy Black w/Maple & D'addario XL's, Aguilar Tone Hammer, Crown XLS2000 amp, Carvin LS1503 cab, Acoustic B20, Korg Pitchblack + tuner, Snark Tuners, Planet Waves Cable and Jacks, Monster Bass Cable, LiveWire Advantage cable
- Favorite Genres:
- Rock, Motown, Reggae, Rock, Psychadelic, Alternative, did I say ROCK yet?
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- "The Early Thomas Band" "Elastik Waste Banned" "Darcade" "The Bloody Crows" "Greg Matthews Band(j/k)"
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Ibanez SR505, Carvin ProBass 200 combo, Gallien-Krueger RB700mkII w/SBX 410+cab, BOSS OBD-3 & PH-3, SansAmp BDDI, Korg Pitchblack, MXR M-108, Korg PXD4 Pandora, Fostex MR-8 mkII, 90's Carvin wireless, Every cable made < $80
- G.A.S. List:
- Hartke LH1000, Carvin 2000w Head, fEarful cab or AvatarTB153, EWS Tri-Logic II or MBC, Radial BassBone, Powered Monitors
- Influences and Teachers:
- anyone that held it down, not to into flash or slap'n'pop guys, Cliff Burton, John Entwhistle, James Jamerson, Paul McCartney, Geezer Butler, many more. . .
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Bicycles, Girls, Weed, not exactly in that order
Signature5 string club#437 Fender P Bass Club#607 Bass is worth more than my car club#45 Wisconsin Basists Club#53 Black&Maple club#425