Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.
The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Jun 8, 2013
- Feb 9, 2008
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
- mowif was last seen:
- Jun 8, 2013
- Home page:
- Blackwood, South Australia
- Current Setup:
- Maton JB4 fretted, Steinberger (Original) XP defretted, Vantage defretted, Cheap Chinese Upright Bass, Labsystems VP preamp, Labsystems VP Truetube Preamp, Labsystems C210 combo, EHX Bassballs, Zoom B2.1u, Akai Intelliphase, Aphex Punch Factory Compressor, Warwick Take 20, Jade Shadow 15
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- anonymous - original rock/pop 3 piece, Evolution - a jazz and classical influenced trio
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Akai Hexacomp, SWR Bassic Black, Mini Q-tron, Behringer 1200bx, Yorkville Bloc-80b, Boss ME-50b, Sansamp Bass Driver, DOD FX-25b.
- G.A.S. List:
- Maton fretless, Gallien Krueger mb150s, Belman Custom 5, a really useful and great sound envelope filter...
- Influences and Teachers:
- Jaco, that guy from the Hair Soundtrack, Flea, Ray Brown, Mingus, Bootsy, Roger Waters, Paul McCartney
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Drums, guitar, sax, kids, dogs, cat and wife