Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!
We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
- Last Activity:
- Aug 11, 2014
- Jul 15, 2012
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
Smelling Sounds since 1979, Male, from Kent, WA
Hi. My name is Jeff and I am a Gas-o-holic. It has been 4 days since I bought my last Bass.... May 30, 2014
- MTD_Kings_Ton was last seen:
- Aug 11, 2014
- Home Page:
- Kent, WA
- Current Setup:
MTD Kingston CRB 5, MTD Artist 4, MTD Kingston Saratoga 4, Fender MP Jaguar, Yamaha RBX260F Fretless
Carvin MB10 w/ Carvin BR210 Extension
Line 6 UX2 w/ Ableton, Riffworks, and Reason
Line 6 Pod Farm and Gearbox make every amp I ever need, almost
- Favorite Genres:
- Metal, Prog, Funk, Classic, I Respect ALL genres of Music.
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- In Between.... Been a few. Former Bass player of Brudos, Fallacy of One was my most recent One man Band Project. Starting to record another One Man Band project SOON...
- Previously Owned Gear:
- This list could go on for Days.....
- G.A.S. List:
- Basses, amps, Uhhhh, GAS.....
- Influences and Teachers:
- Everyone from Victor Wooten to Peter Iwers. I LOVE the sounds that a Bass makes in the hands of someone that knows how to make it Sing.
Official MTD (non-US made) Club Member #148 ~ The Fender Jaguar Club #77 ~ 5 String Club #535 ~ Fretless Club #822 ~ Carvin MB (Micro Bass) Combo Club #1 ~ The TapeWound Club #1 ~ Washington State Bassists Club #90