Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!
We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
Search results may return 0 or few results. We are currently rebuilding the search index, may take a couple hours. Thank you for your patience!
- Last Activity:
- Dec 19, 2014 at 8:47 AM
- Mar 3, 2007
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
Male, from South Bay of Los Angeles
- Nate74 was last seen:
- [On BYO]Viewing forum list, Dec 19, 2014 at 8:47 AM
- Home Page:
- South Bay of Los Angeles
- Current Setup:
EBs - '73 Fender Jazz Bass, '73 P-Bass, Stingray 4 & 5, Michael Kelly Dragonfly 4, Squier '83 SQ P-Bass, Warwick Proline 5, Wood Custom Bass (self built):
EUBs - Wood Custom EUB (self built), Eminence EUB;
DB - Shen SB100
AMPS - EB SETUP: Genz Shuttle 9.2, Genz NEOX-112T. DB/EUB: Acoustic Image Clarus 2 into a Low Down Sound 2x8 or Acme B-1
- Favorite Genres:
- Irish Folk, Blues, Blues/Rock, Jazz, Bluegrass, Acoustic Rock, Country
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Dublin Public, Moonshine Cadillac, Midnight Groove, Erich Munzner & Good Fortune, Straight Shooter, Nate & The Nate-Tones
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Fender '62 Reissue J & P, SWR Triad, SWR Basic 350, Carvin Pro-Bass 500, SWR Workingmans 10, SWR Goliath IV, BSX Allegro EUB, Genz Shuttle 210
- G.A.S. List:
- Some kind of fretless acoustic bass guitar, and a very short scale bass for my 5 year old daughter
- Influences and Teachers:
- Stephan Lessard, Flea, James Jamerson, Pino Paladino and my Pops.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Building basses, jamming with my daughter
Signature"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever."
- David St. Hubbins
FOR SALE: All Original 1974 Jazz Bass - 4 Bolt, Black