- Last Activity:
- Feb 2, 2016
- Mar 3, 2007
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Male, from South Bay of Los Angeles
- Nate74 was last seen:
- Feb 2, 2016
- Home Page:
- South Bay of Los Angeles
- Current Setup:
EBs - '73 Fender Jazz Bass, '73 P-Bass, Stingray 4 & 5, Michael Kelly Dragonfly 4, Squier '83 SQ P-Bass, Warwick Proline 5, Wood Custom Bass (self built):
EUBs - Wood Custom EUB (self built), Eminence EUB;
DB - Shen SB100
AMPS - EB SETUP: Genz Shuttle 9.2, Genz NEOX-112T. DB/EUB: Acoustic Image Clarus 2 into a Low Down Sound 2x8 or Acme B-1
- Favorite Genres:
- Irish Folk, Blues, Blues/Rock, Jazz, Bluegrass, Acoustic Rock, Country
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Dublin Public, Moonshine Cadillac, Midnight Groove, Erich Munzner & Good Fortune, Straight Shooter, The Whiskey Imperials, the Vipers, and just about anybody else with a paying gig...
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Fender '62 Reissue J & P, SWR Triad, SWR Basic 350, Carvin Pro-Bass 500, SWR Workingmans 10, SWR Goliath IV, BSX Allegro EUB, Genz Shuttle 210
- G.A.S. List:
- Some kind of fretless acoustic bass guitar, and a very short scale bass for my 5 year old daughter
- Influences and Teachers:
- EB-Stephan Lessard, James Jamerson, Pino Paladino and my Pops. UB - Ted Dwane, Lee Rocker, Ron Carter and my Pops.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Building basses, jamming with my daughter
Signature"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever."
- David St. Hubbins
"I'm sorry, tell me again why you think I should care about your opinion of music when I'm touring the world and you write for some ****ty newspaper?"
- Shane McGowan
Play guitar too? Become a founding member of TalkGuitar.com